Divine Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Guardians

Divine Guards of the online Game Rohan: Blood Feud, Syrephis Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
awlm88
Admin
awlm88

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 am

My name is Andrew Lugardo, I live in Clute, Texas. I just turned 21 on Feb. 27th, 2009. I am the webmaster of this page so if you have any inquaries just contact me. I am Married, no kids, and spend most of my days on the computer, or working as to I have my own Lawn Care service. Hopefully I get to Learn somethings about you all as time goes on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://divineguards.webs.com
Iota88

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 pm

-----------
--------- Basketball

Last edited by Iota88 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuvok
Admin
Tuvok

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 am

This is Tuvok, or Cameron Stewart. Im 23 and live in Toronto, Ontario.Im a starving artist and a freelancer on my sparetime. Im your fearless leader and will do what I gotta do to make sure you enjoy the best guild we can make it. Just dont ask me for something that your not willing to give yourself, and we wont have a problem. Later days

Last edited by Tuvok on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 am

Hey, my name is Jared Chow. I currently live in Thunder Bay, and attending my last year of high school. I will be going to university next year, although not sure of what course. I'm know as flame (FlameZealot) in game, and I am the shield of the guild. If you have any problems or require assistance, do not hesitate to ask me for help. Smile
Back to top Go down
FlameZealot

FlameZealot

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:46 am

Flame wrote:
Hey, my name is Jared Chow. I currently live in Thunder Bay, and attending my last year of high school. I will be going to university next year, although not sure of what course. I'm know as flame (FlameZealot) in game, and I am the shield of the guild. If you have any problems or require assistance, do not hesitate to ask me for help. Smile

(temporary leave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody   Welcome Everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Guardians :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: